Tuesday, October 7, 2008

So You Wanna Know About Me???


First of all, I want to thank you for stopping by this humble site!

My name is Rachel and I've been a blogger since 2005, starting shortly after I got married. Before I got into the blog design business, I wore a variety of professional hats: Residence Life Director for a state university, Marketing Coordinator, Personal Assistant, and (most recently) high-school English Teacher. Teaching is where I found my true calling, but I gave it up to stay at home with my beautiful little girl (and, as of August 2009, her baby brother). I love being a Stay-at-Home Mommy; my daughter and my new baby boy are the greatest joys in my life.

Creativity, in all forms and fashions, has always been a part of my life -- professionally and privately. After feeling the pangs of "blog envy" (there are so many cute blogs out there!), I began dabbling in blog design, tweaking and perfecting my personal blog as each season passed.

Soon, my family and friends were requesting personalized layouts as a way to add some "Blog Candy" to their sites. I absolutely love the creative outlet afforded by blog design.

If you have any questions or wish to get your own Blog Candy, please feel free to contact me at




blogcandydesigns (at) yahoo.com
.




You can also visit my personal blog:

Following In My Shoes